It's summer so we are definitely ready for a session of backyard cricket, especially now that we have learnt these rules!
Don't worry about what Uncle Al is trying to brainwash you with, THIS is the only way to play the beautiful game.
So have a read, mow the lawn and get ready to hit some big shots!
- One hand, one bounce
- 6 and out
- Can’t get out first ball
- No LBW
- Can be caught by anything i.e. tree, dog, etc
- Tip and run
- Electric Wickie
- Make the pitch as bumpy as possible
- Ball tampering is encouraged
- Sledging is also encouraged
- If you’ve been in a while, start hitting catches
- Your bowling over lasts until someone complains